Prefabricated grease duct systems are tested and listed under the Underwriters Laboratories UL-1978 listing and the UL-2221 classification for zero clearance to combustibles. Proper design must incorporate correct system sizing, along with proper location of cleanouts and supports in order to meet code requirements.
Contact us to design or review your entire kitchen grease duct exhaust and/or pizza oven venting systems, including:
- Sizing and Material Selection
- Code Compliance Review
- Specifications (Edited for your Specific Project)
- Detailed 2D & 3D Drawings in AutoCad or Revit
- Pre-Fabricated, UL Listed, Code Compliant
- Fast installation/labor. Simply bolt together in the field.
- No welding needed
- No fire watch needed
- No insulation needed (comes standard with 4” insulation between inner and outer liner)
- 0-clearance to combustibles. No rated shaft needed anywhere!
- Better aesthetics. Outer liner is stainless steel, which can be painted or powder coated any color
- Space Savings – Less Pitch required, Flat Oval Option available